Convenience of in-town living in country manor style. Located in the neighborhood of the Eichelberger Professional Building and UPMC Hanover Hospital. With-in 1 mile of the Hanover YMCA, Eisenhower Drive, North Hanover Mall. A short walk to Hanover square. 3 floors of living. Attached suite with separate entrance, kitchen, 1 BR and a full bath.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
4,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Corner, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price