PICTURE PERFECT - You'll fall in love with this charming home that has been lovingly cared for. This 1800 sq ft home has 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor a bedroom on the 2nd floor plus an additional room can be used as a nursery or office. One of the sellers favorite things about this home is the quaint curb appeal and the charming characteristics of the home, like the custom stone retaining wall and the stonework on the chimney. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets & ceramic back splash. All kitchen appliances are included & dryer (AS IS). There is a fireplace in the living room (capped off). The 4 window air conditioners make cool this home comfortably all summer long. Efficient home w/Pella double hung insulated windows. There is 2 zone heating. The 50 gallon hot water hater was installed April 2018. The roof was installed 2004/2005* Their dog has a fenced area in the backyard and the landscape is beautiful! The garage is oversized (no door) & includes a shed. The sellers have included a 1 year Cinch/HMS home warranty. Water cost includes water & sewer annually.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Level, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)